To add the Squarespace App to your Podium Account:
- Login to your Podium account and click on the +Apps.
- From here you can select a location to set up an app for.
- Select the Squarespace App from the Marketplace to begin the install process.
- After you click connect you can confirm the location you’d like to connect. You can then continue the install process.
- From here you’ll be able to grant the app access to your Podium data, enter required credentials, and enable additional functionality where applicable. Make sure to select the correct Squarespace account you would like to connect. You will need to select the country your business is located in. You can check the box to allow your contacts to be imported and continuously synced from Squarespace to Podium.
- You will then be prompted to View Automations.
- From the Add Automations page, you can access our automation library where you can enable automated text messages triggered by the app.
- When you select an automation from our automation library you’ll be prompted to review the automation details. Click Continue to enable the automation.
- To enable the automation, select Activate.