Customize your phone system to handle calls outside of business hours or on holidays.
After-Hours Call Forwarding allows you to configure rules for what happens when one of your customers calls your Podium phone number outside of your configured business hours or on a holiday. This can be a great way to make sure your customers have a frustration-free experience reaching out to you.
- Log into Podium and click the Settings button in the top right corner.
- Under Organization & Users, click Business Hours.
- Make sure your Working Hours are set correctly.
- Make sure your Special Hours are set up correctly. These should include any holidays where your business has adjusted hours (or isn’t open).
- Under After-hours Response, click the toggle for Call Forwarding.
- You can set to forward calls either straight to voicemail or to an external number. When a customer calls you outside of your configured Business Hours or Special Hours, they will be forwarded according to this setting.
- Click Save.