If you have a Facebook business page, you can connect it to Podium in order to more efficiently manage your reviews that people post to Facebook. You’ll also be able to include Facebook in your review invites and respond to reviews directly in Podium. Once reviews are collected, you can track trends, respond to Facebook Messenger conversations in your inbox, and see how reviews are impacting your business in Podium’s Reporting dashboards.
Before You Can Connect Facebook
Make sure you’ve completed these tasks:
- Claim your business page. If you don’t already have one, you can create one.
- Make sure you have admin access to your page. To help, use Facebook’s guide on how to manage page roles or how to find what role you have.
Connecting your Facebook Business page
- Navigate your Reviews page under the Marketing dropdown in the top menu.
- Navigate to New Reviews in the left menu, and click Start connecting.. You can also go to Review Settings and select Facebook + Messenger to get started.
- Select the location you want to connect your Facebook reviews to, and then click Continue. If you only have one location or if you already had one location selected in your reviews filter menu (see image reference), then you can skip to step #4.
- Select Facebook from the options list.
- Follow the instructions that Facebook provides to log into your account, linking Podium to Facebook, and selecting the business page you want to use with Podium. You'll be asked to give permission for Podium to access your Facebook account. The permission is required, so you can start syncing and responding to your Facebook reviews though your Podium Reviews page. When you are ready, you can continue to the next step.
- Select the Facebook business page that you'd like to connect to Podium, and then click Continue.
- Confirm the connection from your Facebook business page to your Podium location. When you're ready, click Connect to confirm.
- Congrats, you’re connected to Facebook! It’ll take some time for your reviews to sync in Podium. Once the sync is complete, you’ll start seeing your Facebook reviews fill your feed on the New Reviews page.
- To manage your connection to Facebook and your other review sites, go to Review Settings.