Are you having trouble accessing Podium or do some pages seem slow to load? The first thing you should do is clear the cache and cookies of the web browser you’re using. Web browsers often save info and images when you visit a website in order to make subsequent visits faster. However, sometimes these saved files can cause problems. A good troubleshooting step is to delete these files and try to access Podium again.
Attention: After you clear your cache and cookies, you’ll be signed out of any websites you were logged in to; you’ll need to sign in to them again. Also, some websites may seem slower initially; this is normal, and they should be back up to speed on your next visit.
- Open Chrome.
- Go to the Chrome menu and select Clear Browsing Data.
- Make sure “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” are selected.
- Click Clear data.
- Open Safari.
- Go to the Safari menu and select Clear History.
- Select “all history” from the drop-down list and click Clear History.
- Open Firefox.
- Go to the Firefox menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Privacy & Security tab.
- If necessary, scroll to “Cookies and Site Data.”
- Click Clear Data.
- Make sure “Cookies and Site Data” and “Cached Web Content” are selected.
- Click Clear.