You can use opt-in forms to easily gather a list of subscribers for future campaign messages. Once you've set up an opt-in form, it can be shared in emails, social media posts, in-store kiosks, etc., letting you quickly build your subscriber lists and maximize the reach of each campaign.
To set up an opt-in form:
- Click Campaigns, then click Opt-in Forms.
- You can create one opt-in form for each of your locations. Click the location title.
- By default, the opt-in form is automatically assigned a URL based on the location name. This is the URL your customers will use to access the form. If you would prefer a different URL, you can choose to edit the last part of the URL to something your customers can easily associate with your business.
- To add your logo to the form, click Edit image.
- Change the page color by selecting a color from the color selector or entering a hex code.
- A default title and subtitle is already provided, but you have the option of creating your own.
- You can use the default confirmation message title and subtitle, or you can write your own title and message that lets your customers know they've successfully joined your subscriber list.
- To save your progress and finish later, click Save.
- If you're finished editing, activate the opt-in form.
- Share the form with your customers by including the URL online in social media posts or emails, or in person by having the form open on an in-store tablet or other device.