If you have the Professional plan from Podium, you have some additional features that will help you better manage your review responses. These include the ability to disable responses, add review notes, mark reviews as closed, and create review response templates.
You can disable responses on reviews that don't need a response. For example, disabling responses on a review may be needed in cases when the review is already being investigated by another team member.
To disable responses:
- Click the Options icon and select Don't allow responses.
Add a Note
Adding review notes can help your team members understand more about a review. These review notes are not visible to your customers. However, other users in Podium will see the timestamp and the name of the user who added the note.
To leave a note for other users in Podium:
- Click the Options icon and select Add a note.
- Enter your message and click Add note.
Mark Review as Closed
Marking a review as closed may be helpful in case when the review might not merit a response. For example, if a customer leaves a 3 or 4 star review for your business without any message, you may not be interested in adding a response. By marking the review as closed, it is removed from the Needs Response section on the Reviews page.
To mark a review as closed:
- Click the Close review icon.
Create a Response Template
Creating templates for review responses can save you and your team time when responding to customer reviews. You can create as many templates as you need to help your team respond quickly and easily.
To create and use a template:
- Click Templates and click Create New.
- Enter a template title, message, and choose which locations can use the template (all locations or only select locations), then click Save.
- Choose the template from the template drop-down menu.
- Click Reply.