To add the Freshsales App to your Podium Account:
- Login to your Podium account and click on the +Apps.
- From here you canselect a locationto set up an app for.
- Select the Freshsales App from the Marketplace to begin the install process.
- After you click connect you can confirm the location you’d like to connect. You can then continue the install process.
- From here you’ll be able to grant the app access to your Podium data, enter required credentials, and enable additional functionality where applicable. Make sure to select the correct Freshsales account you would like to connect.
- For Freshsales authentication you will need the Domain and API Token of your account. To find the API Key - use this guide to locate in your Freshsales account:
For your domain should not include https:// or any following slashes /
Example: Domain for https://podium.myfreshworks.com/ would be
- After you hit Next, you will then be asked what Country your location is in and if you would like to give permission to Podium to sync your Freshsales contacts.
- You will then be prompted to View Automations.
- From the Add Automations page, you can access our automation library where you can enable automated text messages triggered by the app.
- When you select an automation from our automation library you’ll be prompted to review the automation details. Click Continue to enable the automation.
- To enable the automation, select Activate.