To add the simPRO App to your Podium Account:
- Login to your Podium account and click on the +Apps icon.
- From here you can select a location to set up an app for.
- Select the simPRO App from the Marketplace to begin the install process.
- After you click connect you can confirm the location you’d like to connect. You can then continue the install process. (only available if you have multiple Podium locations).
- From here you’ll be able to grant the app access to your Podium data, enter required credentials, and enable additional functionality where applicable. For simPRO, you will need your Build Name ((for example: https://enterprise-sandbox-us.simprosuite.com/staff/ - the build name will be enterprise-sandbox-us) and your base domain (or version of simPRO).
- You will then select the correct simPRO company you would like connected to. And which contact type you would like to send messages to (site contact or individual contact).
- You will then be prompted to Add Automations.
- simPRO does not have any default automations to select as each company has different custom statuses. Our integration team will reach out to customize the integration. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org