Connecting Salesforce to Podium
- Login to your Podium account and click on the +Apps icon.
- From here you can select a location to set up an app for.
- Select the Salesforce App from the Marketplace to begin the install process.
- After you click connect you can confirm the location you’d like to connect. You can then continue the install process. (only available if you have multiple Podium locations).
- From here you’ll be able to grant the app access to your Podium data, enter required credentials, and enable additional functionality where applicable.
- You will then be able to give Podium the ability to sync your contacts and leads from Salesforce to Podium.
- You will then be prompted to Add Automations.
- From the Add Automations page, you can access our automation library where you can enable automated text messages triggered by the app. If you do not see a custom object or field you use available in automations, please contact our support team.
- When you select an automation from our automation library you’ll be prompted to review the automation details. Click Activate to enable the automation.