To add the Zoho CRM App to your Podium Account:
- Login to your Podium account and click on the +Apps icon.
- From here you can select a location to set up an app for.
- Select the Zoho CRM App from the Marketplace to begin the install process.
- After you click connect you can confirm the location you’d like to connect. You can then continue the install process. (screen only available if you have multiple Podium locations).
- From here you’ll be able to grant the app access to your Podium data, enter required credentials, and enable additional functionality where applicable. Select the correct country your business is located in and select if you would like to sync your contacts from Zoho to Podium. Select Finish.
- You will then be prompted to Add Automations.
- From the Add Automations page, you can access our automation library where you can enable automated text messages triggered by the app. If you have a custom module and do not see the automation you want available please contact our support team.
- When you select an automation from our automation library you’ll be prompted to review the automation details. Click Continue to enable the automation.
- You will then be prompted to review your template that will be sent to the customer. Select Activate.