Configuring Your Voicemail
Set up your missed call experience to never miss a lead.
- Log into Podium and click the Settings button in the top right corner.
- From the Settings page, click Voice on the left-side menu.
- Under Customer Call Experience, click the Edit button next to Voicemail Prompt.
- You have several options for what you can allow your callers to do when their call is missed:
- Voicemail + Text Prompt (recommended. Callers can press any key to get an automatic text, or stay on the line and leave a voicemail.
- Voicemail Only. Callers can stay on the line and leave a voicemail.
- Text Prompt Only. Callers can press any key to receive a text but cannot leave a voicemail.
- Podium uses a pre-recorded voicemail greeting by default. To upload your own, click the Choose file button and upload your custom greeting. Note: your greeting must be in .mp3 or .wav format.
- Click Save Changes.