Give your callers a great first impression by customizing your welcome greeting and providing instructions on dialing call groups directly.
- Log into Podium and click the Settings button in the top right corner.
- From the Settings page, click Phones on the left-side menu.
- Under Call Experience click the Edit button next to Call Greeting.
- Podium uses a pre-recorded welcome greeting by default. To upload your own, click the Choose file button and upload your custom greeting (must be in .mp3 or .wav format).
- Note:Don't want a welcome greeting at all and would rather your customers go straight to ringing? Just click the toggle button and disable welcome greetings.
- If you want your customers to be able to directly dial an extension of a phone or a call group (e.g. directly calling the Billing department), include instructions in your welcome greeting. To verify extensions associated with your groups, go to Settings > Phones > Call Groups.
- Example: “If you want to reach the Billing department, dial *9”
- Click Save Changes.