To add an integration from Podium Marketplace follow these steps:
- Login to your Podium account and click on the +Apps icon.
- From here you can select a location to set up an app for. You can choose an app to begin setup or for additional information. Additionally, you can select and industry to find apps more specific to your business.
- Once an app has been selected you will be presented with additional information including a description, feature set, and instructions on how to install the app. You can click connect to begin the install process.
- After you click connect you can confirm the location you'd like to connect. You can then continue the install process.
- From here you'll be able to grant the app access to your Podium data, enter required credentials, and enable additional functionality where applicable.
- You will then be prompted to Add Automations.
- From the Add Automations page, you can access our automation library where you can enable automated text messages triggered by the app.
- When you select an automation from our automation library you'll be prompted to review the automation details. Click Activate to enable the automation.