You may be having a conversation with a customer and realize they need to be connected to another one of your locations. For example, if a customer who is messaging a service location has a question about sales, you can transfer the conversation. In order to transfer a conversation to another location, you need to have access to the location you want to transfer it to.
To transfer a conversation:
- Go to the Inbox.
- Select the customer conversation you want to transfer.
- In the top-right corner, click the More Actions menu and select Transfer.
- Search for the location you want to transfer the message to.
- If necessary, you can include a private note explaining the situation and why you are transferring the message to a specific location.
- If necessary, change the default message that is sent to the customer.
- Click Transfer.