Workflows can save you valuable time. Instead of manually sending messages, you can create workflows to send messages when an if-then condition has been met. For example, if a customer opts-in to receive promotional messages, you can send them an automated welcome text. You can also connect to third-party software, like a customer relationship management (CRM) system, or use predefined workflows to trigger messages.
Predefined workflows don’t require any third-party setup. There are several popular workflows to choose from.
- Contact form welcome: Send a greeting to a customer who fills out your contact form
- Opt-ins thank you: Send a thank you message after a customer opts in to receive promotional messages
- Payments reminder: Gently remind a customer to pay an outstanding payment request
- Payments expiration: Notify a customer when their payment link is about to expire
- Payments review: Send a review invitation when a customer completes a payment
- Thank you: Send a thank you message to a customer who has left a positive review
- Go to Workflow.
- Select a predefined workflow.
- Name the workflow.
- Choose which business locations will trigger the workflow.
- Click the more options menu, then click Edit.
- Define the condition that must be met before the workflow is sent.
- Use the default message or click the more options menu, then click Edit to use a template.
- Select an existing template or click Create Template to create a new one.
- Click Activate.