You can set up recurring payment requests to be sent automatically to customers on a predetermined schedule (weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly). You can also choose additional details like a specific day of the month for payments to be due and the duration, or number of times a scheduled payment will occur.
To set up recurring payments:
- Go to Inbox. Then click the New Message icon or find an existing conversation.
- Enter a message about the payment, as necessary.
- Click Request.
- Add a description of the item or service and the amount that is due. If necessary, you can add additional items to the payment request by clicking the add (+) icon.
- If necessary, include an invoice number.
- If you have multiple bank accounts, select the account where funds should be deposited.
- Click Recurring Schedule.
- Turn on Send Recurring Payment.
- Set a frequency, date, and duration for the recurring payment and click Back. (The total amount owed is shown below the summary.)
- Choose a payment method. If a customer chooses to pay with a credit card, they’ll be able to save their card for future payments.
- Click Create payment link.
- After reviewing the message, click Send & Close.