You can complete the payments account setup more quickly if you take a minute to gather some business and banking details beforehand. Here’s the information that you’ll need.
|Setup Type||Info Needed|
|Account Creator / Account Owner
If you’re the account owner, this will be your personal info; if you’re not the account owner, this will be whoever will own the account, typically a CEO, CFO, or someone with more than 25% ownership.
• Legal first name
• Legal business name
|Business Bank Account||
• Bank routing number
Before you can begin requesting and receiving payments, you’ll need to connect your Podium account to a bank account.
- Click the settings (gear) icon and select Payments.
- Click Payments Accounts > Add a new bank account.
- Select your Country and Business Type.
- If your business type is Company, select whether you're setting up the account for yourself as a business owner, or for someone else such as an executive; click Save & Continue.
- If you’re the account owner, complete the information for yourself; if someone else will own the account, add the information about the owner, then on the following page, complete the information for yourself; click Save & Continue.
- Complete the information about your business; click Save & Continue.
- Complete the information about your bank account.
- Select which locations should be connected to this bank account; click Save & Continue.
- Make sure all the information is correct, and make changes as needed.
- Review the terms and conditions, and select the checkbox to accept them; click Create account.