Turning on Multi-User Mode
Multi-user mode is designed for businesses where employees share computers and/or devices. When it’s turned on, employees don’t have to sign in and out. Users can select their name from a list before sending a review invite. The screen is then ready for the next person.
To turn on multi-user mode:
Attention: By default, Account Owners and Team Leaders are able to turn on multi-user mode.
- Click the settings (gear) icon and select Reviews.
- Locate the multi-user mode section.
- Turn on multi-user mode by selecting On.
- Set and confirm your password, if necessary. The password must contain at least 8 characters.
- Click Save Password to get a username.
Signing in Using Multi-User Mode
Once multi-user mode has been enabled for a Podium location, all your users will be able to send review invitations from one computer.
To sign in to multi-user mode:
- Go to podium.com.
- Paste in the username and password for multi-user mode.
- Select your name.
- Type the customer’s phone number.
- Type the customer's name.
- Click Send Invite.