- Log into your Joomla Admin Panel
- Navigate to the Extensions tab.
- In the drop-down list choose ‘Templates’ then click on ‘Templates’.
- Select the theme you are currently using on your website.
- Open the code in the ‘index.php’ file
- Place your installation code right before the closing body tag(</body>).
- Save your changes.
- Navigate to your page and verify that the installation was successful.
Attention: If you need additional help, visit the Joomla help center or contact Podium Support by logging into your Podium account and initiating a live chat.