Providing exceptional service is made easier with Podium because you have a one-stop shop for tracking customer interactions. Using the customer journey, you’ll be able to track important touchpoints for Webchat, Payments, Feedback, and Reviews.
|Webchat||• Each web page that a customer visits before starting a Webchat conversation.
• When a customer starts a Webchat conversation.
• Each web page that a customer visits after starting a Webchat conversation.
Note: When you click a Webchat touchpoint, your browser will open the page the customer was visiting.
|• When you send a payment request to a customer.
• When a customer clicks a payment link.
• When a customer makes a payment.
|• When you send a customer a Feedback invitation.
• When a customer leaves a Feedback response.
|• When you send a customer a review invitation.
• When a customer clicks a review invitation.
• When a customer leaves a review.
To view a customer’s journey:
- Go to Inbox.
- Select the person whose info you want to view.
- Click the More Options menu and choose Customer Journey.
- On the right side of the customer journey you can see the date and time when the interaction occurred. You can also click the Show More / Show Less links to hide or display information.