You can include an offer in a campaign message so your customers can make an instant purchase. Creating an offer is a great way to target certain customers with sales, promotions, or coupons to encourage both new and repeat business.
To create an offer:
- Access Campaigns (under Marketing).
- Click Create campaign.
- Enter a unique name for the campaign.
- Choose the audience for your campaign message.
- Add a short message that lets your customers know about the offer. (If you need help, see the “Writing a Campaign Message” article.)
- Click the Offer icon to add specific details about the product or service.
- Enter a unique name for the offer.
- Enter the name of the product or service included in the offer.
- Mark the checkbox to require the customer's address when they redeem the offer.
- Enter the price of the product or service. If your offer includes a discount, click Offer Price. It's not required to include a discount to create an offer.
- Enter the discounted price of the product or service, if applicable.
- Click the expiration drop-down and select the time period that the offer will be available. Making offers available for a limited amount of time helps drive urgency and sales.
- Click Create Offer.
- Click Finish later to save the campaign as a draft; to send the campaign immediately, click Send.