Individually texting or emailing review invitations can be time consuming and difficult to coordinate. Instead, you can create a file with all of your recipients’ contact information and send them review invitations at the same time. (To use bulk messaging, please contact Podium Support by logging into your Podium account and initiating a live chat..)
You’ll need to create a spreadsheet (saved as a CSV file) with each contact’s name and phone number or email address. You can refer to the table to see how to format your list.
|Field Name||Example Format|
Fullname(Last, First)Fullname(First Last)
Once your file has been created and properly formatted, you’re ready to send your review invitations.
To send review invitations:
- Go to Settings > Workflows.
- Click Bulk Upload.
- Click Review Invitations.
- Click Choose CSV to upload and select the file with your customer information.
- Click Yes if your file has a header; click No if it doesn’t.
- Click the column that shows your contact names and link it to the Customer Name field.
- Click the column that shows phone numbers and link it to the Customer Phone field. You can also use the email address.
- Click Next.
- Select an existing template or create a template.
- Select an existing backup template or create one. Backup templates are used if a customer’s name isn’t available.
- Click Send Automation.