Occasionally you may need to change a survey score. For example, if a customer replies with a score of 10, but accidentally puts a space between the two numbers, the score will be recorded as a “1.” You can also delete survey responses that don’t include scores or relevant info.
To edit a survey score:
- Go to Surveys (under Marketing).
- Click the More options menu and select Edit Score.
- Enter a score from 0 to 10 and click Save Score.
To delete a survey:
- Go to Surveys.
- Click the More options menu and select Delete.
- Click Yes, Delete to permanently delete the survey score and comments.