Curious how you can use the mobile app to the fullest? We’re here to help! Here are a list of helpful tips and tricks to help you level up your game on the Podium mobile app.
See urgent messages easier with the awaiting Reply list. Now, Podium will bring conversations that need your attention to the top of the list. To address a conversation from this section you can - reply to the conversation, close the conversation or assign the conversation to someone else.
Open & close conversations like a pro. In the conversation, tap the checkbox icon in the top right corner to close the message. If the message is already closed, you can tap the open envelope button to reopen a conversation or if you’re looking at the conversation list, you can swipe from the right to the left on a conversation to close it.
- When sending a message you can also long press on the send button to pull up the option to send and close.
View closed conversations - on the Inbox page, tap the more icon (3 dots in the top right corner) and select closed conversations, do the same thing to go back to open conversations.
More quick tips:
- How to easily assign conversations to another user: Go to conversation, and tap the more icon (3 dots in the top right corner). Select Assign conversation, and select a user from the list.
- Changing locations: On the inbox page, tap the inbox icon in the top left corner. It’ll expand the inbox list, and then tap on the location at the top to pull up a list of other locations or select All Locations.
- To assist in troubleshooting when talking with Podium Support: Go to the inbox icon in the top left corner, and then scroll down to Settings, and tap About this app. From there, you can share details with Support and view the permissions your role has.
- Managing notifications: On the inbox page, tap the inbox icon in the top left corner. It’ll expand the inbox list, and then tap Settings at the bottom of the page. Turn on or off notifications.
- View your reviews: Toggle yours to see reviews that came from review invites you sent (rather than seeing all of them).